The Ghostly label that issued these releases is additionally proving to be key in my research. In terms of its target audience, its conceptual approach and the neat relationship to 'hauntology', it is suggesting that deliverables might want to be tied into this label. While hypothetical offerings, they would additionally be able to fit with where my own aesthetic interests are while still hopefully be relevant to the selected organization. I'll try to pick Michael Cina's brain about my concepts too as he - alongside Will Calcutt - is responsible for approving all of Ghostly's official artwork.
31/08/2010
Michael Cina for Ghostly International
Another name that I referenced while working on the last project was Michael Cina. Below is a selection of more recent work that I view in much the same way as the ECM sleeves. Although I'll avoid trying to pinpoint what kind of response they are trying to initiate as Michael has agreed to answer a few questions about them. I can hopefully post his responses soon.
The Ghostly label that issued these releases is additionally proving to be key in my research. In terms of its target audience, its conceptual approach and the neat relationship to 'hauntology', it is suggesting that deliverables might want to be tied into this label. While hypothetical offerings, they would additionally be able to fit with where my own aesthetic interests are while still hopefully be relevant to the selected organization. I'll try to pick Michael Cina's brain about my concepts too as he - alongside Will Calcutt - is responsible for approving all of Ghostly's official artwork.
The Ghostly label that issued these releases is additionally proving to be key in my research. In terms of its target audience, its conceptual approach and the neat relationship to 'hauntology', it is suggesting that deliverables might want to be tied into this label. While hypothetical offerings, they would additionally be able to fit with where my own aesthetic interests are while still hopefully be relevant to the selected organization. I'll try to pick Michael Cina's brain about my concepts too as he - alongside Will Calcutt - is responsible for approving all of Ghostly's official artwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment